Farbe: Clear Green / Clear Green / White Vapour
This year marks 30 years since the birth of the adicolor, which was as much loved for its customizable qualities as it was for its sleek, simplified shape. Consortium has worked with the clean lines of the adicolor Lo silhouette as a part of its SS13 collection, releasing three colourways for the pack, which takes on the idea of adicolor literally. Coming out in May, the colours chosen are inspired by the concept of the colour wheel, and at the same time are evocative of springtime in pastel tones: soft red, yellow and blue.
Premium nubuck leather has been used on the upper, with soft leather tonal serrated 3-Stripes on the outer lateral of the shoe and contrasting pop stripes on the inner medial. A debossed Trefoil branding sits on the heel tab, while a debossed ‘adicolor l’ callout is vertically placed along the lateral side’s stripes.
As well as the expected high quality materials that Consortium consistently applies, each shoe features an insole with the repeated Consortium logo motif and an additive colour wheel. Each shoe also comes with a matching coloured shoebox, specially made for this pack.
- adidas Consortium release
- Limited Edition
- adicolor Pack
- Inspired by the concept of the RGB colour wheel and evocative of springtime
- Premium nubuck leather upper
- Soft leather tonal serrated 3-Stripes on the outer and contrasting pop stripes on the inner
- Loop tag on tongue with adidas logo at front and Consortium handshake logo at back
- Debossed adidas logo on heel
- Special printed insole
- Special shoe box
RELEASE: Saturday / 04.05.2013