Farbe: chalk white/collegiate royal/red
In 2005, adidas Originals celebrated 35 years of one of its most iconic silhouettes: the Superstar. As part of the celebrations, a capsule collection of Superstars was created in collaboration with a handful of the world’s most respected footwear retailers and named The Consortium Series.
Ten years on, Consortium has become a mark in its own right, a guarantee of quality in material and construction, a seal of approval from the most important retailers in the sneaker industry. Exploring the archive and more recently employing adidas’s freshest technologies, Consortium has produced some of the brand’s greatest partnerships and collaborations.
The 10th Anniversary series sees adidas Originals invite five of the original Consortium partners to re-approach the Superstar, once again bringing their own unique flavours to an irrepressible footwear icon.
In 2005 Hong Kong tastemakers D-Mop delivered an understated masterpiece in grey suede and leather. For their 10th Anniversary Consortium Superstar they have taken a different route.
- adidas Consortium release
- 10th Anniversary Pack
- Traditional premium white leather upper
- The Three-Stripes executed in red embroidery, edged with blue suede
- The embroidered heel tabs, also in blue suede, feature a D-Mop logo on the left foot and the number 80 on the right, signifying the year D-Mop started
- Stitched numerical codes on the outer heel of both shoes reference important dates and numbers in D-Mop’
- 10th Anniversary branding is featured on the inside tongue label and suede footbed
- Extra pair of laces (red & white/black)
ONE PER CUSTOMER!
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED!