- Diadora x LimitEDitions collaboration
- Kangaroo leather, wolverine suede and mesh upper
- Red polka-dot pattern lies
- Stitched human tower and diadora logo on heel
- LimitEDitions logo on tongue
- Leather lining
- Special printed insole
- Three extra laces (black, black, turquoise/black)
- 170179 C60Z1
- black/atlantis green
The inspiration for this project comes from the practice of building castells, which are human towers that are a huge part of Spanish history. In fact, the fascination is so serious that it could be compared to a sport — there are even groups in charge of organizing towers and preserving the tradition.
Historically, castellers wear lots of turquoise, white, black, and red, which is quite clearly the inspiration for these N.9000s. The toe takes on a turquoise mesh and wolverine suede, while the bulk of the upper is composed of a black kangaroo leather. Towards the heel, a red polka-dot pattern lies under white leather which actually features an embroidered graphic of, you guessed it, a human tower.