As a cutting-edge visual artist, Andy Warhol understood and embraced technology and saw it as the future of contemporary culture and the arts. The Warhol edition Protective Sleeve features some of the artist's most beloved works along with the same complete notebook protection, weather resistant coating, and elegant design of our standard Protective Sleeve.
- Incase x Andy Warhol collab
- Exclusive Andy Warhol artwork
- Complete notebook protection
- Durable form-fitting construction with weather resistant coating
- Fully-lined suede interior
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Custom overmolded zipper pulls with Warhol and Incase logos
- Padded zipper binding for interior protection
- Fits up to MacBook Air 11"
Andy Warhol's fascination with the concept of fame, and celebrities themselves, evolved into one of his most enduring artistic themes with his early silkscreen portraits of Elvis, Marylin Monroe, Jackie Onasis and eventually many other famous personalities.
The Elvis collection pays homage to the larger than life persona of The King, suspending him in a mythological ether while preserving his unique personal magnetism. Warhol painted a number of Elvis works, but his use of silver and black for this 1963 Elvis portrait, taken from a promotional photo of the film Flaming Star, crystallizes his status as one of the most legendary stars of the silver screen.
MacBook not included.