FARBE: COOL GREY
- Incase x Ari Marcopoulos collab
- Heavy-duty canvas construction with custom water-repellent coating
- Adjustable padded DSLR camera and lens compartments
- Reversible ergonomic, padded across-the-body shoulder strap with one-handed
adjustment slack pull and large side release buckle
- Quick-access point-and-shoot camera pocket with faux-fur interior and protective flap with
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Zippered access to padded interior storage compartment
- Exterior cargo straps
- Interior pocket for doucments
- Interior zippered pocket
- Padded haul handle
- Two interior side stash pockets
- Custom Ari Marcopoulos branding elements
Incase partnered with renowned photographer Ari Marcopoulos to create a camera bag that meets his exacting standards. As a veteran photographer whose work takes him across the globe to a variety of locales and climates, a durable yet comfortable bag is a must. The result of this particular design challenge is a low-profile bag with optimal weather resistance, long-wearing comfort, excellent protection and functional features that allow Ari to access his equipment as quickly as possible, never missing a shot.
Ari Marcopoulos, a photographer, film artist and adventurist who began his career in New York City assisting Andy Warhol, transplants himself into the intimate lives of people living on the edge. Artists, snowboarders, skateboarders and musicians have been both muses and commercial subject matter throughout his quarter-century-long career as a photographer. His stunning landscapes and playful portraiture offer a dramatic take on every day life and a glimpse into all things awesome. Ari lives and works in New York and California.
Dimensions: 48cm x 28cm x 17cm / 18.9" x 11" x 6.7"
Bag comes without equipment.