Lodown Magazine - July / August / September 2014
Zeitschrift für Populärkultur und Bewegungskunst
FASHION WEEK CRAZE ISSUE
- ÉTUDES STUDIO... is the latest hyperactive and über-creative collective from Paris that simultaneously flirts with art and fashion.
- JAMES JARVIS... talked to us about life after Amos, philosophy, modernism and the power of skateboarding.
- NEDDA AFSARI... is a mind-blowing photographer, whose pictures walk the thin line between fashion and witchcraft.
- JONATHAN GLAZER... might be the new Stanley Kubrick as his latest masterpiece “Under The Skin“ easily proves.
- SEAHAWKS... from London finally left the “best kept secret“ status with their new album once and for all.
- Plus: keep your eyes open for more elaborate features including Shabazz Palaces, Ethan Murrow, Tim Zom, Matt Weber, Michael Gaughan and a lot more.