Lodown Magazine - May / June 2015
Zeitschrift für Populärkultur und Bewegungskunst
A DIFFERENT KIND OF SPRING BREAK ISSUE
- GILLES BARBIER... still is one of the funniest and most original voices in an art world that has the tendency to take itself way too serious.
- SEAN PABLO... brings a very much welcome sturm & drang attitude into today’s skateboarding circuit with his brand Palisades Paradise.
- ULRICH KOCHINKE... might not be a very well-known name yet, but take our word for granted: he will be your new favorite German artist for years to come.
- FÖLLAKZOID... is a band hailing from Santiago de Chile, even though their mix of krautrock, electronica and psych seems to greet you from a parallel universe.
- OX... certainly is one of the most underrated pioneers of streetart today, which will hopefully change with his first monograph - titled “Affichage Libre“ - in thirty years..
- Plus: keep your eyes open for more elaborate features on outstanding talents such as Luka, Leo Berne, Oddly Head, Ben Tolman, Socrates Mitsios, Peter Schuyff, George FitzGerald, Erik Ellington and a lot more.